I, Meagan, in sound mind body and spirit here on July 7, 2010, hereby state my last will in testament. In the event of my untimely death I would like my funergal to have a Marti Gras feel to it. In the processional to the church, my casket shall be paraded around town and people shall dance in the street carrying those cute little umbrellas. Trumpeters and trombone players are a must.
There shall be not nare one carnation in the whole church or at the graveside thingy. Calla lilies, stargazer lilies and roses only. If there is one carnation, I will haunt you all. As my special music, I'd like the Backstreet Boys to sing something. Anything really, since after this run today, I don't think I'll make it to the cruise. Just make sure to KTBSBPA when I'm gone.
At the "how Meagan touched my life" portion of the ceremony, I'd like people to give toast instead and in my honor drinking Amaretto Sours and Peach Martinis. Stories are always funnier when people are a little tipsy and oh the stories you'd hear. As for my belongings, since I'm still a poor college student, there isn't much but sell it all and donate the proceeds to the "When I failed out of med school, I joined the Circus" because those kids need the money, med school loans ain't cheap. I request that everyone in attendance wear black jumpsuits and there shall be a collective electric slide as my body leaves the church.
As for my remains, I'd like to be donated to the "OMG, They're going to let us be doctors forreal.. this is a bad idea School of Medicine". Thereafter, I'd like my cremated ashes to board the USS Backstreet and scattered in that ocean between Florida and Mexico. You know, the one with all the oil in it. Yeah, that one.
Ok, that's all. Ok, so I don't think I'm going to die anymore but making this final will and testament confirms that I will never run again in 90 degree weather. Perhaps, I will never run again in general. The jury is still out. But keep in mind, no carnations, I will go Paranormal Activity on you, forrealzies. Perhaps studying and exercising was just too much for one day. Oxygen supply to brain has been depleted, signing off.
4 comments:
I'm still finding it hard to believe that anyone would want to run but, in 90 degree weather?? What were you thinking?
No Carnations? BSB should make that into a song, so they can sing it just for you!
I thought perhaps it cooled down. Common sense is not a high point of mine.
ABSOLUTELY NO CARNATIONS. I mean it! Haunted all the days of your life! I'm down with a BSB song just for me!
Aww, we still love you anyway :)
Yes, I knew you would love the song just for you idea!
Where have you been? It has been awhile since I have talked to you!
LOL! Black jumpsuits. Oh the memories
Post a Comment