Anywho, thanks to the soulful sounds of NSYNC (back when Justin rocked a yellow fro), I know see why turning 25 is so significant.
Around 25 the lighbulb goes off. You realize that you, all of your friends, your family and everyone you know should have silk pj's and share a padded room. I'm convinced around 25 everyone goes a little apeshit. I'm convinced I'll never have to open the DSM ever again because my social circle pretty much covers it all. Dysthymic, yep... I think he has blue pjs. The Schizo is convinced that the many Misses Borderline Personality are plotting against him. And the poor bipolar is waiting for her lithium. And not be forgotten, Miss Narcissistic, the Diva makes her presence known.
I probably shouldn't be making light of the crazy. LOL, I'm sure I fit into the funny farm somewhere. It's just weird that I feel like I'm hyperaware of the crazy here recently. I don't think I have a Borderline or a Schizo in my realm of acquaintances but I definitely know Miss Narcissticic and Mr. Dysthymic.
LOL, I just had to look these up to make sure I was naming people right. Then I started to see my crazy... can someone pass the Lithium and Haldol?
2 comments:
hahahaha who am I????
awww steph, I'm not sure the dsm has an accurate classification of either of us :)
Post a Comment