Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Queen?




Hey loves... a quick note for the moment. I'm quasi online dating again. Maybe this time, I'll actually meet one of these poor chaps. You know, if they're nice... relatively attractive and not on disability... But let me introduce you to the guy I'll never meet! While scrolling through profiles I keep seeing headlines that say "Looking for my Queen" and "Are you my Queen" and "Will treat you like a Queen" and such and every time I read it, I promise... the clip above from Coming to America pops into my head. I can not take anyone associated with this beauty seriously. I literally laugh out loud, nearly in tears, I swear! I mean "completely free from infection to be used at your discretion (at :50)".... I'm already bored with Match. I shall say though, it's much much better than Eharmony.  But please enjoy the video one more time! I hope the song is stuck in your head forever.

PS, wonder if this Oha would be available for my wedding?

2 comments:

Vids said...

LOL I just laughed out loud. :) <3 it.

DO WORK said...

Maybe you should change your dating head line to "completely free from infection to be used at your descretion " and see how many kings you hear from LOL hm