Howdy lovelies. It's October 4th!! Yay! It's my cousin's birthday. According to my board prep schedule, I am 3 days behind. Well, such is life, right? This week I shall get my life together, forreal. I just did not have it in me to do much of anything this weekend but let's recap what I did do.
Friday, I had lunch with the bestest. She makes my heart swell. There are truly very few people in the world like her. She's one of my preggo eggo friends and I can't wait to be Auntie Meagan!! Surly I can be excused from school the day this precious little girl (ok, so we don't know the baby's a girl but I'm saying she is) comes into the world. She and the hubby are going to make excellent parents. Just thinking about it makes me want to smile. So from lunch with Bekah after a series of randomness I ended up at her parents house. It's good to see my other family. They are the best. It's strange how I went from practically living at their house to seeing them a couple times a year. I shall fix this. Friday night I did the unthinkable and studied... board prep and respiratory system.
Saturday was full of hope. I thought, hmmm, I'm going to get tons done. Truth, I did nothing. Then around 6 something I get a text from Stephanie. Ultimately we end up getting dinner, complete with a martini for me and a mojito for her, and catching Easy A. What a freakin awesome little movie. So all in all Saturday rocked. Hung out with Steph and laughed my rear off. Oh yeah, I had the women's health screening Saturday morning. I'd rather block that out thanks.
Today, I'm really going to get my study on. I probably should be now but quit judging me. I'm about to shower and get ready to kill a robot. What what! I believe it's my favorite part of the med school. Those robots die and come right back to only die again. Gluttons for punishment. Anyway dear loves I better get my life together and study. Never know what the week may bring.
1 comment:
Love it! I hope you do get tons of studying done though. i'd hate for there to be yet another doctor who doesn't know what they're doing, hehe ;)
Had a blast Saturday!!
This week is going to be awesome! Claim it with me, :)
Talk to you later chick!
Post a Comment