Hey guys I know it's been a while. 1 word, Renal. that about says it all. The kidneys are dumb because I feel dumb when I try to learn them. Enough about the stupid kidney's I have to tell you about this baby I want!
So I have this friend doing mission work in Kenya. He's been updating his photos pretty regularly. I think, aww nice, he's doing missions work in Kenya. Hanging out with the babies in the orphans and stuff. Yay, kids! You go boy with your bad self! Go Missionary, Go! I'm going to eat my chocolate and consider doing p90x while you're getting shoes for the children. God's called me to the US. Until I saw this precious little child that I may fly to Kenya to get if my friend doesn't bring him or her back for me.

Beautiful right? I'm not kidding this child makes me wanna give up my dreams of the 2 story home, suv and vacation home in West Palm to go get down and dirty with the orphans. I'm prayin it ain't so. I'd really like a house, and no regular immunizations and immigration paperwork. But check out that smile! I want that baby! Somebody better seize my passport! I'm pretty much there already.
So I have this friend doing mission work in Kenya. He's been updating his photos pretty regularly. I think, aww nice, he's doing missions work in Kenya. Hanging out with the babies in the orphans and stuff. Yay, kids! You go boy with your bad self! Go Missionary, Go! I'm going to eat my chocolate and consider doing p90x while you're getting shoes for the children. God's called me to the US. Until I saw this precious little child that I may fly to Kenya to get if my friend doesn't bring him or her back for me.

Beautiful right? I'm not kidding this child makes me wanna give up my dreams of the 2 story home, suv and vacation home in West Palm to go get down and dirty with the orphans. I'm prayin it ain't so. I'd really like a house, and no regular immunizations and immigration paperwork. But check out that smile! I want that baby! Somebody better seize my passport! I'm pretty much there already.
2 comments:
OOh, I want it, too! Let's go get it :) Angelina Jolie does it all the time, right?
I'll call Angie Jo and get the how to on baby stealing.
Post a Comment