Big city...
Bright lights...
Sleep all day...
Long nights!
Hey baby, I'm a rockstar!!
Hey darlin loves, just thought I'd give you a heads up as to who I really am but I guess you already knew that. Sooooo I've been in school all of 3 weeks. Go me! Whoot! Test next week. Boo that!Am I studying? Um, er, well.. hmm. Kinda. I've just been suffering from lack of motivation and excess headache and ADD. Hopefully it shall pass.
Since the last time I talked to you, a lot's happened. Like I said, school started. I went to the beach, twice. My car decided that it needed attention in the form of brakes and rotors. Justin came back from Mozambique. He is in the process of readjusting to American life. I don't think enough soap in the world can get the smell of Africa off of him. He doesn't stink, he just smells like Africa, bless his heart.
I really like what I'm learning in school right now. Perhaps Emergency Medicine is on the table again? Perhaps. Cardiology, perhaps. The EKG's are da bomb, the heart sounds are a lot tricky. I feel like this is going to be a good year. But where, oh where, has my motivation gone? It's left me already. I had good intentions to be a great student but so far I'm coming up yay short. Pray.
So, I'm kinda STOKED about next week. It's my first site visit for rotations. I'm glad I have an excuse to travel around the state. I'm ecstatic that I get to see Linds and Anthony and Andrew! It seems like forever since I've seen them. So all the exciting things to come:
1) Site Selection. I will not stress out about it. God will send me where I need to go.
2) Grand Affair (I'm still considering it)
3) Boards
I'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment