Friday, March 4, 2011

Thoughts

I keep fretting about this blog. Wait, I meant forgetting. But seeing as if I have an exam on Monday, I feel the need to let you all in on the happenings of my life.

First thing's first, yoga never happened. It's still on my list of things to do when I become more limber and my schedule frees up. My schedule will be free soon!YAY! 2nd yeah is almost over... who knew. Of course, I'm totally running out of steam.

Speaking of school and such, I want to be an OB/Gyn for the rest of my life. I'm t totally cool with catching babies for like ever. I think this is the first speciality I like enough to not feel like I needed to have a background in internal medicine in case I ever wanted to change my mind.

I'm kinda addicted to http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/ for the sheer awesomeness of it all.

I really really really really want to go to Ireland. Any takers? I'm way beyond serious. I just flipped through a friend's photos. I'm sold. Well, with gas prices I probably should start walking but anyway, is there a little part of your heart dying to chase leprechauns. If so, join me! I won't know when until next month but if I can find a buddy, I'm outta here.

Also, a friend, unnamed, has asked me to be part of a super cool pregnancy pact. I said, heck, I have nothing better to do. Why not? So I have til July to get my baby on. I'm taking applications for baby daddies as we speak. That's all for now friends. Loves not drugs. Til next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chick, I've wanted to go to Ireland since I was like 10... sign me up!